Monday, May 11, 2009

Can I nurse my tomato plants back to good health?

I did something very stupid considering I had good warning about using tobacco tea on tomato plants. Well I didn't use straight tobacco tea, but rather a natural pesticide recipe containing tobacco tea. Now the leaves on my plants are brownish and curling up, but they aren't dry and crispy. Is there any way to nurse my tomato plants back to good health or did I do irreversible damage?? Please help!!!

Can I nurse my tomato plants back to good health?
If they have Tobacco Mosaic Viris there is no cure. You need to pull them up and burn them to prevent infection to other plants. Also as the other gentleman said, do not replant in the same spot.
Reply:I don't think you can save them, but you can try for an experiment.


It's not too late to start over with new plants. Just make sure you plant them in a new spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment